Summer is a time of Joy and travel, have fun learing about my exciting summer :p

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer so far in a nutshell

Ha well i know i haven't written in FOREVER! but I'll sum it up for ya. Mississippi was amazing! tons of new things to experience. Camp was awesome i loved seeing old friends and strengthening new friendships. My dance recital was ok but i did mess up sometimes
:( Honduras was AMAZING!! it was so awesome to be in such a different culture. i loved the little kids there and the people we met. we got so much accomplished i feel like I've definitely conquered being out of the states. i had 4-H judging and get to go to STATE FAIR! woo hoo! pumped for that :) relationships just got really interesting...we'll see what happens. I'm going to visit four colleges next week and then hopefully visit all my peeps in Goshen! until next post,
live, laugh, love <3

1 comment: